Sunday

Baby Boy Album

Happy Sunday Everyone! 
Today I'm sharing with you a mini album I made for one of my friends. She had a baby boy and her baby shower had a nautical theme so I grabbed lots of my nautical and boyish scrappy goodies!
I used lots of things from the Treasure Island Collection from Pretty Little Studio. For full supply list and links to products check out THIS POST
I LOVE my Fuse Tool from We Are Memory Keepers! Is the best thing ever! I love confetti pockets and it is so much easier to use the Fuse than sewing! 
I glued two circle tags together so you can see an image on each side. 
This is the other side! 
Of course I need a 2x8 confetti pocket! On the back on the flair I put one inch circles tags. That way you can't see the metal.
The alpha stickers I used in the cover and here are from the Sn@p Collection from Simple Stories.
I prepared a few pages for her but since is pocket scrapbooking she can change the pages and pockets. She also rescues dogs so I picked cards with doggies on them.
This anchor comes in the Stencil Cards pack from Pretty Little Studio.
On the inside I decorated the divisions the Sn@p Album with the Making Waves Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. I used the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive because it the best adhesive to put paper on chipboard. 
On a few of the die cuts I used the Tombow Foam Tape to give a little dimension. 
I love these big letters! 
 Hopefully I will mail this before the baby turns 18. 
I hope you enjoyed this quick post!

1 lovely comments:

Shari said...

This is so nice, and what a wonderful gift to make for someone.