Saturday

Paper Issues Fall Crop: Jen's Tic Tac Toe

 Happy Saturday! If you are up for some fun and prizes make sure you join the last day of the Paper Issues Fall Crop! You could win a $100 Gift Card for the Paper Issues Store! If you need to get a few supplies remember to use the code JENNIEGARCIA to get 20% off!  
I made this Project Life Spread for Jen Boumis Tic Tac Toe PL Challenge. Just pic three items of the tic tac toe board that are across, down or diagonal.
 I actually did 3 combinations. 1) Staples + Washi Tape + Handwriting 2) Vellum + Heart + Die Cut 3) Handwriting + Stamp + Die Cut
 In this spread I used items from the Wonder Collection from Crate Paper, Shimelle, and Pebbles.
 I LOVE these frames from Simple Stories! There are still a few left in the store so make sure you grab some!

 I hope this spread gave you some ideas! Time is running out so make sure you submit your project on time!
Here is the TicTacToe Board you can follow.
Join the Paper Issues Fan and Friends: http://on.fb.me/1MGfHHQ
Go to the Paper Issues Fall Crop: http://on.fb.me/1MxBCdW 

0 lovely comments: