Tuesday

Paper Issues: (P)inspireMe

Happy Tuesday! I've been enjoying these awesome goodies I got at the Paper Issues Shop! If you "need" these use the code JENNIEGARCIA to get 20% Off your order! 
I was inspired by this amazing mood board! When I saw it my first thought was "Like A Girl" Collection from Photo Play! I also have 3 stylish beautiful girls in my life so it was really easy to be inspired by this! 
I also used some products from the Happy Place Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.

 Don't forget to pick up a Swag Bag! I got this cool heart in the December Swag Bag and I have to say that it's my favorite one yet. These alphas are from Fancy Pants Designs I can't tell you how much I love them!
 The first card came in the swag bag and the frame is from Simple Stories.
This was kind of a slow week so I used a bunch of quotes I stole from the Internet!
 Love these alphas from Photo Play!
Read all the details to this challenge HERE and you can join this and many other December Challenges HERE.

0 lovely comments: