Sunday

Pretty Little Studio: Oakley Avenue

Today I’m sharing my first pocket pages using the Oakley Avenue Collection! This collection is perfect for documenting Fall!

I love the cut outs from this collection! They are pretty inexpensive so you can buy many! I used Happy Fall and Hello Fall.

Pretty Little Studio Mini ABCs are awesome! This collection has 5 colors and I used 3 of them: Breezy, Golden and Vibrant. 

For the title card I used Hello Hello Paper and Firewood Die Cut Alphas. I normally stamp my dates but this time I tried the alpha stickers and they look really good!

 I used cards from the Apple Cider Set and I even used the packaging. 

I love die cuts and in this layout I used: Fall Faves, Feelin’ Fallish and Orchard Words. Pretty Little Studio recently added wood veneers and acrylic shapes and the quality is amazing! Really gorgeous! Here you can see Fall Leaves Acrylic Shapes and Love This Wood Veneers. They are limited so make sure you get yours soon! 


My journaling is semi-hidden because I wrote it in the under the flips. I typed it in the Fall Rules Paper.

 I hope you enjoyed these Fall Pages! If you are documenting Fall make sure you order Oakley Avenue. Holiday Collections are now in the shop and available for pre-order.

Stay tuned if you want to see the process video!

0 lovely comments: