Thursday

Pocket Life with Citrus Twist

Hey Everyone! This is my third and last post with the October Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist! I had so much fun with this kit! The colors were perfect for this week's photo! 

This spread also goes with Kristen's Pocket Life Challenge which was to mix black and white photos with color photos.

I had a second title card for my daughter's first day of school.


This is one of the 4x6 cards that come in the kit. The stars and the glitter enamel dots are from the Sprinkles Kit. The "Live in the Moment" Speech Bubble is from one of the 6x6 papers from Turn The Page.

I used the stamps from the kit on my photos. The quality of these stamps are awesome for photos. If you need more stamping inspiration Dearly Dee on YouTube. She inspires me to use my stamps a lot! 


In this filler/title card I mixed the foiled alphas with the stamps. This die cut with the 3 is perfect for my daughter's first day of third grade. 

Whenever I write all my journaling in 2 cards I use numbers to pair the journaling with the photo but I ran out of  numbers so I used letters from the foiled alpha stickers. 

In this card I tried created a gallery effect with the frame stickers from Turn The Page and the rectangle for the frame.

You can make your own  filler cards with a few embellishments and stickers. I like to alternate photos and filler cards so it looks less busy even though busy is my style.

I used the photo corners from the Sprinkles Kit to save the Pokemon card without gluing it down that way they can take them out to look at them.

 I this card, I added the tags of some of my daughters' school items. I didn't want to glue them down so I put washi on them so you could see both sides.

In my process video I also shared what's left of my kit! 

I hope you enjoy these pages! Make sure you subscribe so you can get the November Kit!
Take Care!

0 lovely comments: