Friday

Spring Pocket Pages

Hey Everyone! For this layout I wanted to use my Project Life cards stash. I have so many it's crazy! This one is an oldie! I've had it in draft for months! I kept forgetting about it! 


I used the Happy Place Project Life Kit and I got my Freckled Fawn embellishments! These embellishments go perfectly with Project Life Cards. If you have a a bunch of cards and you only need embellishments pick up an Oh Deer Me Kit

I used a few 3x3 photos. I put these photos on the cards and added washi, puffy stickers and little words from Simple Stories to frame them.

These awesome alphas are from Studio Calico and I didn't have any numbers so I stitched the numbers with an Amy Tangerine stitching stencil. 

This week I was taking little snapshots of my life. I don't do week in the life because that is what I try to do with my Project Life all the time. I had a lot of white space around that photo with the Lalaloopsy shoes so I used a 2 inches circle punch. I love how it looks! I need to do it more often.

I also used little word stickers from Tim Holtz.

I love the happy colors of this core kit! I also used a bunch of emoticons from Freckled Fawn. To glue the rubber emoji pieces I used the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed these olden pages! 
Take Care! 

0 lovely comments: