Friday

Pocket Life Week 14

Hi Everyone! This is Jennie with more pages using the Pocket Life Citrus Twist Kit

This week was a bit photo heavy and on top of that I added some Facebook statuses. 

This week I also added the tags of my daughter's glove in a pocket. I love to add tags to my pockets because I feel like packaging changes often and in 5, 10 or 25 years people would be very interested on how they look.

I love how this title card turned out! This patterned paper is beautiful so I didn't want to add to many items. I just needed one of the die cuts from the ephemera pack to add the week and dates.

I love this journaling method where I put a number on a photo and then I used 2 or 3 cards to write all the journaling.

I like to sprinkle a black and white photo once in a while, specially when the quality is not that good.

I used the stamp from the Pocket Life Kit to make a frame around one of the photos.

 This week was so busy and fun that I had to add an insert!


The top pocket turned into a mini layout with very few elements.

Take a look at the process video!
I hope you enjoyed these pages!

0 lovely comments: