Monday

Challenge Me Monday!! Color Challenge

This week at Fantabulous Cricut 
we are celebrating our #100 Challenge!!
To celebrate with us you just have to make a project using the Fantabulous Cricut Colors: Green, Purple and Turquoise

For my project I made a photo book for my 
Sister In Law with lots of pictures of my daughter.
I used my Your Story Photo to make this book.
I embossed the cover and just used a few things to cover it.

On the doily I used the rainbow cut from 
Once Upon A Princess. 
I hid the faces with the Gypsy and used 
My Peachy Keen Stamps, the Princess Face Assortment. 

For my daughter's name I used the font 
from 3 Birds On Parade. 

I'm very sad to say that this will be my 
last post with Fantabulous Cricut. 
I've been on team for a year and I had so much fun and I made so many friends. I want to thank Robin and Amy for giving me the opportunity to be part of this amazing family. 
I will miss you all so much and I wish you all the best.

I hope you like my project!! Can't wait to see what you make.
Take Care!!

18 lovely comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome Jennie. I love your photo book. It just makes me smile-super fun colors and adorable cuts! It's been fun being on the FCCB teram with you-Good luck to you...you will be missed!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Absolutely darling!!!

Theresa said...

I think this is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and the cute style. Great job!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Glora said...

WOW!!! This turned out AMAZING!!!! I love the colors, the doily and all of that perfect stitching! Hugs- Glora

Cathie Rigby said...

This is an adorable project I love it!! It was so much fun seeing all of your creations on the DT. Thanks for sharing all of your creativity. Hugs your friend Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Beckie said...

This project is awesome ....just like you. I'll miss you..but i'll still come see your craftiness.

Be blessed, Beckie

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute care! It's been great working with you on the FCCB DT!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Love your project. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Glenda said...

Gorgeous photo book! I have enjoyed being on the FCCB design team with you! Best wishes in all that you do!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Wow! You are going out with a bang with this AMAZING card! I've always been impressed with your details. You've got incredible talent!
It's been such a delight to have been your teammate at FCCB! I wish you all the best on your crafting journeys!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa said...

Wow, Jennie, this is so awesome!! I love the embossing and the beautiful doily!! All of the details are fabulous!! I enjoyed being on the DT with you!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is sooo SWEET!I LOVE the cute little cloud and all the great details!:)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jennie this is so cute. I so need to use my Your Story more. Love all the cute details and PK faces on the clouds. I will miss you on the DT. Hope you will stop by and do challenges.

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is beautiful, my friend!!! Love all those soft pastels colors!

You did a fantastic job creating this beauty!

Unknown said...

Preciosa! Es tan delicada, me encantan. Gracias por compartir!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Ya, Jennie!
This card is just as beautiful as you are! :) Huge hugs, KathyJ

AmyJRockstar said...

Jennie,
I am so sad you're leaving FCCB! :( Your talent and great attitude were such a blessing to our team. You have been quite an inspiration to me. Your blog has always been one of my favorites & I'm going to sign up to receive your emails so I don't miss a thing! This project is just smashing! I love everything about it! You have such a great eye for detail! Wow, Girl! Again, you have amazed me! :0) I sure hope you won't be a stranger! You will be greatly missed!

Hugs,
Amy Jo (follower & FCCB DT Member)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Que delicia y que hermosura... te felicito, me encanta esta tarjeta y todos tus trabajos. Take Care!
Great JOB!
-Sony