Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Color Inspiration

This week the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 
is inspired by color!!

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be  sure to let us in on your creative process!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 9/12 - 11:59 pm EST



For this challenge I made a card. The background is a paper from a book that I misted. I also did some sewing but, please don't look too close is terrible LOL

The banner and the sentiment are from the July Stamp of The Month. I made the felt flowers and the rosette in the middle. The twine in the button is from Trendy Twine and the one in the bottom is from The Twinery. 

I can't wait to see how you deal with this combo!!
I hope you like my card!!
Take Care!!

1 lovely comments:

Glora said...

I LOVE the rosette, the doily, the flowers, the twine... Great job. Hugs- Glora