Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Wintery Photo Book


For my last post of the year I decided to make a little photo book. I used my Bind It All and paper from the Blissful Blizzard Collection From Fancy Pants. Using the Mono Adhesive Permanent I glued paper to chipboard.
On the cover I used Banner Die Cuts from Fancy Pants and Maya Road Chipboard pieces that I covered with Fancy Pants paper using the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. For the little starbursts I used the Fancy Pants Silver Glitter Paper with a punch.
On the inside you can see paper from the Blissful Blizzard Collection. This mini is 5×7 inches and the paper inside is 1/4 of an inch smaller.
For the bird with glitter from Art Glitter I used the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. On the tassel I made for the mini I used some gorgeous  beads from Connie Crystal.
How many handmade gifts did you gave and received??
I hope you enjoyed my post!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

1 lovely comments: