Thursday

Thursday with Tombow: Teaming Up with Fancy Pants Designs


This week we are working with the Love Notes Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. I love these papers so for my layout I layered a few of the patterned papers with the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
Heart
I really wanted to use a strip of the Love Struck paper on the top and I used other two with lots of stitching in the whole layout. I also used lots of stickers including some of the Stickers Fundamentals from the Love Notes Collection.
Heart1
For the clothespins I used washi tape on wooden clothespins and glued them to the layout with Mono Multi Liquid Glue. For the photo I made a Polaroid frame with my Cricut using the Love Struck Paper. In the bottom of the photo I used Tombow Foam Tabs.
Heart2
The small letters on the title and the tab are also from the Stickers Fundamentals.
Heart3
Isn’t this a great Valentine’s Day Collection?! Remember to come back tomorrow for Melissa’s Project!!
She Is Crafty4
Remember to say “hi” to Fancy Pants and Tombow on Facebook!!
I hope you enjoyed my post!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

3 lovely comments:

Donna said...

LOVE this!!

Pam said...

What a beautiful layout!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

Fabulous layout. Love the picture of true love.
TFS!
Cindy Lou