Friday

Thursdays with Tombow: Thank Heaven For Little Girls


I can’t believe how fast times goes by! This photo was taken minutes after my daughter was born and she will be 4 years old in May. This is one of my favorite photos ever and is the second time I make a layout with it!Little Girls
To glue the twine from Trendy Twine I used the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and for all the papers in the layout I used thePermanent Adhesive Runner.
Little Girls1
I made the little telephones squares with the Epiphany Crafts Tool and to glue them to the layout I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. For other elements on the layout like the journaling ticket and the telephone on the Polaroid I used the Tombow Foam  Tabs.
Little Girls2
If you are planning to do twine swirls like the one I made in the layout, the best glue for the job is the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.
SantasPhoto1_zpsa280e9d3
I hope you enjoyed my post!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

5 lovely comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Lovely layout Jennie! Love the way you used the twine. The picture is super sweet and it's crazy how fast time goes, ha? She's beautiful!
Happy Friday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous LO Jennie!! I LOVE the picture and can see why you have used it again...it is adorable!!! GREAT job with all the embellishments and love how you used the twine!!
Awesome job :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Kim said...

Precious photo! I can see why you wanted to scrapbook it more than once! Great papers and embellishments to go with it!

Ytzia A. Gómez said...

Preciosa la página!! cada detallito muy lindo y la foto me encantó!!

Saludos.

http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.mx/

Unknown said...

keep it up buddy...
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği