Friday

Scrapbooks Plus Freestyle Friday: 80's Style

Thank God is Friday!! If you are in the mood for a scrappy weekend remember to go to Scrapbook Plus to pick up the Kit of the Month!! In case you don’t know the Design Team is using the K & Co. Collection from My Mind’s Eye. I made this layout using scraps left from the two double layouts I made. You can see all my project in the Design Team Wall!
On the corner I tried to mimic one of the embellishments of the Crate Paper Ephemera packs. I used a doily, the K & Co. Paper, Enamel Dots, a Cabana Vintage Setting from Epiphany Crafts, twine and the Tim Holtz Mini Stapler. To hold some of the twine I used the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue from Tombow, which you can find in the adhesives section of the store.
To make the starbursts I used many triangles and then I sewed on each of them to make the starburst effect even more noticeable. I used the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue from Tombow to glue the dew drops.
The stickers I used are from My Mind’s Eye.
The frame is from the Chipboard Stickers Sheet. But I added a flower from the Maggie Holmes Clips and some rocks with the I Rock from Imaginisce.
For the title I used some sparkly Thickers for the title. I also used some Tattered Angels mists around the layout but, I took the cap off to make little drops around the layout.

I hope you enjoyed this post!! Have a great weekend!!
Take Care!!
Jennie

0 lovely comments: