Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: I Love Orchid!


Happy Thursday! Today I’m making a card inspired by Debbie’s Challenge! The challenge is to make  Valentine’s Day project using Pantone’s color of the year Orchid!
 I glued the papers with the Mono Permanent Adhesive. I used a trading/baseball card sleeve and I filled it with chunky glitter, sequins and dew drops. I sewed the sleeve on a Project Life card.
 These Thickers have kind of a weak glue so I used the Xtreme Permanent Adhesive to glue them to the plastic sleeve. To glue the little punched out heart I used Tombow Foam Tabs and to glue the little purple dew drops I used the Tombow Aqua Liquid Glue.
 Don’t forget to participate in the challenge!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

0 lovely comments: