Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Little Old Us

Happy Thursday! In a desperate attempt to call Spring I made this Spring inspired layout with a few shiny embellishments!
I used the My Mind's Eye Collection Now and Then: Dorothy and to glue the photo and papers I used the Mono Adhesive Permanent
 I glued the button with the twine using the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive.
 The NEW Xtreme Permanent Adhesive also worked with sequins and since it's clear I used it on clear sequins. To cut the title I used the  Silhouette Cameo with the font Xiomara. To glue it I used the fine tip of the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.
 I made lots of splatters with glimmer mist.
 I made the tiny pink bow with May Arts Ribbon and the NEW Xtreme Permanent Adhesive. To put the bow on the layout I used Tombow Power Tabs.
 Under the photo I used tiny pompoms and I went crazy around my layout with my  sewing machine.
 From this angle you can see all the shiny stuff better.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

0 lovely comments: