Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Project Life Going Home

Happy Thursday! Here I am again with another Project Life Spread! Flair buttons and enamel shapes are really trendy right now. I am trying to keep bulk pieces to a minimum so I am what I do is remove the foam adhesive that comes on the back and I use the new Tombow Xtreme Adhesive!


On the bottom of this page I used a small plastic bag and I glued a flair to the bag using the Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.


On this side I used a small envelope from Fancy Pants Designs to keep some of my journaling inside. For the Enamel Shapes from Pinkfresh Studio I used my Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and it worked great!


For some of my photos and embellishments I used the Mono Permanent Adhesive!


Here is a close up at the flair from Fancy Pants Designs and at the enamel shape.

The button on the bag under the heart is also from Fancy Pants and it had a foam piece of adhesive so I removed it and I used the Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.


To glue the die cuts I made on my Cameo I used the Mono Permanent Adhesive.

This typewriter flair is a little bit different since it has a hollow back I used a Tombow Power Tab. To type on the label sticker I cut around the circle and glued it to a piece of paper with the Tombow Mono Removable Adhesive.



I hope you enjoyed this post!

Take Care!

If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

1 lovely comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats! Glad you and baby are doing good. Loved your PL layouts. Super cute pictures and embellies:) Loved all the detail yo put into it. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.