Sunday

Project Life Sunday: Week 50

Happy Sunday! Welcome to Project Life Sunday! In an effort to get caught up and give my blog some love I will be posting Project Life Spreads every Sunday! YAY! If you want to see other things I do around blog land remember to follow me on Instagram (jenniegarcian) and Facebook

I know, eww but sometimes life is gross. LOL My girls were sick and for the first time in a few days my baby was laughing so I wasn't looking for a booger photo bomb, it just happened. 

For this spread I used the Super Cute Mini Kit from Project Life. It looks like the My Girl Collection from American Crafts. The cream alphas are from Basic Grey and I love them! 

I don't know about you but I'm nosy so I love to see what everyone writes on their Currently List Card. If you are nosy too just check out the #currentlylist on Instagram. Love the bubble speech die cuts! They are from Pretty Little Studio! For the week title I used Thickers.

This map stamp/die is from Lawn Fawn I colored the states with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. All the puffy stickers are from Freckled Fawn. To glue everything I used Tombow Adhesives specially the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent. 

I kept this one really simple. One of my things for this year will be simplicity. I'm hoping that will allow me to make more pages! 
Have a great Sunday!
Take Care!

1 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

Love love this spread!! Your babies are beautiful !! I adore that you included the boogie picture!! With kids it's not always cute an clean!! Hope the ladies start feeling better soon!!