Monday

Project Life: Week 43!

Happy Monday! 
For those in the U.S. I hope you are having a great holiday!
My ordeal to get slightly caught up on Project Life continues...
I had the right part of this spread done but I still needed to finish the left.

 The papers I used for this spread are from the 6x6 Miss Caroline Pad from My Mind's Eye. It's an oldie but a goodie that I have been hoarding.

This second part I made it using a few of the Creative Retreat Kits

I love making title cards! I used washi and wood veneers from Freckled Fawn, Thickers and an ancient brad that I got in a crop I had with dinosaurs. 

My daughter was not feeling the photo. I bet you can't tell. LOL

For more details about the second part of this layout check out THIS POST with links to the Creative Retreat Kits I used! 

To glue the wood veneers I used my BFF the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive!

I'm going to try posting Project Life Spreads every Sunday! I hope that will motivate me to make extra spreads each week!
Remember to stalk me on social media (inks on the right) to get updates of my projects!  See you next week! Take Care!

2 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

Such bright pages! I Love it!

Unknown said...

Hi Jennie! Thanks so much for linking up last week to Project Life Monday Link Up! Love your layout and all the fun colors. I hope you come back this week and link up again at http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/01/project-life-monday-link-up_26.html