Sunday

Project Life: Week 42

Happy Sunday! Another week of Project Life in the books!
Week 42 was pretty exciting!

For this layout I used papers from the True Friend Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.


I used lots of Freckled Fawn Embellishments on my Week like these alphas from the October Kit! 

I love putting clothing tags on my PL Spread.

For both Title cards I used Fancy Pants Designs Frames and Freckled Fawn Alphas.


I like to use Apps like Pic Stitch, A Beautiful Mess and Rhonna Designs to make my photos fit in a square, make collages or to add embellishments. 

To glue my wood veneers I use the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.

I hope you liked these pages!
If you want to see me on your Facebook feed Like Earthy Scrap on Facebook

1 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across a link to your blog on one the facebook project life pages! Can I just say I love your pages! I am currently in major catch up mode so I love looking to see what others are doing! I started a project life link up on my blog and would love for you to share this! The link is http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2014/11/project-life-monday-link-up-week-1.html