Tuesday

Project Life Spread using Creative Retreat Kits!

Happy Tuesday! I am happy to announce that I am joining the Creative Retreat Design Team
Creative Retreat is an Embellishment Kit Shop that does not require a subscription! 

For my first project I used the August Kit and the September Kit!

The rub-ons and geo tag die cuts are from the September Kit.

The wood veneer sequins are from the August Kit.

The acetate alphas are from August Kit.

I used rub-ons from the September Kit on a few of the photos.

In the August Kit you get 2 of these FUN Paper Clips!

Each kit comes with die cuts!

I used papers from my scrap pile but mostly from the True Friend 6x6 Paper Pad from Fancy Pants Designs.

The phrase stickers and cork chevron pieces are from the September Kit.


I hope you enjoyed this Project Life Spread!
Make sure you follow Creative Retreat on Facebook

0 lovely comments: