Tuesday

Project Life Baby: 10 Months with Summer Vibes!

Gettin closer to finishing my daughter's baby album! Yay! For this spread I used the Summer Vibes Collection from Simple Stories.
I used a bunch of stickers from this Collection. I also had some alphas and phrase stickers from the I Am Collection.
 The washis I used in this spread are from the Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn.
 At the beginning of my baby's album I did weekly spread but after the 2nd month I started doing monthly spreads.
 I love to put my QR Codes in these frames! To make my QR Codes, I upload my family videos to my YouTube Channel as Unlisted, that way only people with the link can see those videos. I copy paste the URL on www.qrstuff.com and I change the color to the one that matches my spread. I download it to my computer and put a bunch of them in a word document and I print them out.

I hope you enjoyed this quick page! Have a fun week! :)

0 lovely comments: