Sunday

Project Life Sunday: Baby Album

Happy Sunday! 
This Sunday I am sharing a spread from my daughter's baby album! I have less than 10 spreads to be done with this book! Can't wait! I'll promise to share the book on My You Tube Channel when I'm done! ;)

For this spread I used papers from Bella Blvd.

  On the beginning of my baby album I was doing weekly spreads but at the end I changed to months. I think it was easier to fit a whole month in a spread because I started using 3x4 photos.

This card was super easy! Just a journaling stickers and alphas for the month. I had to customize a few of these because I ran out of a few letters. 

This card is so simple but I love how it turned out! I am crazy about those Fancy Pants Designs small alphas.

These labels are a freebie print and cut I found on Pinterest. The bigger alphas are from Simple Stories.

I made the "flair" giraffe using an Epiphany Crafts Tool. 

This card is from the Childhood: Mayfield Edition Kit.

My oldest put stickers on the baby... It happens people! LOL

Well I hope you enjoyed this Project Life Sundays: Baby Edition!
Let me know how behind you are on your baby albums!
I finish mine at the year and my baby is 19 months! AND I STILL have to some pages in the book!
Well have a great week! 

0 lovely comments: