Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Baby Project Life

Happy Thursday! Today I have more Project Life pages to show. I just finished her first month (even though she just turned 11 months LOL). I'm hoping that once I'm done moving I'll catch up... eventually.

 I used cards from different kits: Dear Lizzy, Polka Dot Party, Blush and the Baby cards Sn@p Set by Simple Stories.

If you haven't heard about making your own Enamel Dots check out this tutorial! The best glue to use with these homemade Enamel Dots is the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue!

To glue the tag, die cut and the enamel heart I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive!

I added a little pink to the camera with a Tombow Dual Brush Pen!


 To glue the tag I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive

  To glue the photo on the card I used the Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive.  

I am obsessed with making these tiny bows! I know you see them all the time in my projects and I'll have a video tutorial on it soon. It's super easy! I just use May Arts 3/4" ribbon and the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive.

Next up... Friday!!
Woo-Hoo!!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!

If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

0 lovely comments: