Sunday

My Top 5 of March!

Happy Sunday people!
I know that it has been April for a week but I wanted to share the products I used and loved the most the past month. I have been working on my December Daily. Yes! I know it is April but you know how this scrapbooker thing works... always behind! LOL 
I also spent a whole week deep cleaning my house for pre-inspection since we are moving to Texas in June!
But let's get to the list!

#1 My Silhouette Cameo!!

I got it on Valentine's Day and it took me a while to use it since there is always some boring chore I have to do. LOL But once I opened it and used it... Awesome!! I downloaded a bunch of fonts and some freebies and I am in heaven! Silhouette also had a 50% off sale and I got a ton of cuts for $16!
That messy circle is a freebie
Find this project HERE!

#2 Simple Stories Pocket Pages
PP
As I already admitted I'm still doing December Daily but these pages have made it so much easier! I was really considering taking my December Daily 2012 stuff (which is on a bag) and putting it in one of those Sn@p Books.

Here is a sneak peek of my December Daily 2013! As God as my witness I will finish this book this week!!

#3 Pinkfresh Studio Resin Shapes
They are just so awesome!! I am totally hoarding the orange ones for some Halloween Project Life I have to do. To glue them I use the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive!

You can see this project HERE!

#4 American Crafts Shaped Sequins
I am addicted to Confetti Pockets so of course I am having a lot of those on my DD!

Confetti Pocket Sneak Peek!!

#5 May Arts Puffy Stars!
They are just a super cool embellishments and of course I needed to put them in Confetti Pockets!
You can find this project HERE

So that's it for this month! 
I would love to hear about your current favorites!

**REMEMBER that you have until Monday 7th at Midnight to join my April Showers Challenge at Tombow! You could win amazing Tombow Goodies!

Take Care!!

1 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the embellishments!