Monday

Paper Issues Fall Crop: Inspired by the Mood!

Hi Everyone! I haven't made a layout in a while! To be honest, after switching to Project Life I have ignored 12x12s but lately I've been missing them. I made this layout inspired by Jessica Upton's Moodboard for the Paper Issues Fall Crop . You can join the challenge too! You could win a $100 Gift Card to the Paper Issues Shop! You could also win the Merry & Bright or Twinkling Lights sets + the wood ornaments from her shop!You have until November 14th to submit your project!
For my layout I used papers from Dear Lizzy Documented. A bunch of these gold goodies are from an old Swag Bag. Did I mentioned that we also have a Swag Bag Challenge?
The frames are from old Crate Paper lines. I also added some sprinkles from Freckled Fawn. 
 These AMAZING Thickers are from Crate Paper and I heart them so much! I made the little bow and you can see the easy tutorial HERE. Oh there is a handmade embellishment challenge too! :) 
 If you need to pick up a few goodies for the challenges use the code JENNIEGARCIA to get 20% off! 
How gorgeous is this mood board?! Come and play with us! I can't wait to see what you make! 

0 lovely comments: