Saturday

Life In Color Pocket Pages

Hey Everyone! How is your Project Life going? I'm getting there, slowly... so slowly but moving. In these pages I documented Week 8 and the Tombow USA Design Team Summit! 
I used the Life In Color Collection from Simple Stories. I love the Currently List Cards from rukristin 
 I had so much fun in the Tombow DT Summit! I took pictures of the day, the airport, the goodies we got and the Tombow Warehouse.
 Most of these cards are from the Life In Color Sn@p Pack which also includes die cuts!
 I love to include my daughter's drawings on my album. Most of the times I take a photo but sometimes I add the actual picture.
 Can you tell that my daughter is obsessed with Shopkins? I like to use my handwriting to journal in cards with lines and my typewriter for patterns that don't have lines.
 Marie Browning engraved these super teeny scissors for the whole team! She also gave us a crafty name and mine was "Imperial Goddess Marker Sparkler". I changed it officially so I only respond to that. LOL
 I add photos of my lettering on my album for four reasons: 1) To remember books I'm reading. 2) To remember challenges I'm joining. 3) To see my progress. 4) Because I need filler photos in slow weeks.
 I hope you enjoyed these pages! Make sure you Like my Facebook Page: Earthy Scrap and Instagram @jenniegarcian I'm always over there sharing crafty goodness from my Design Teams! 

1 lovely comments:

Renee said...

Just love your project life pages <3 I also love this collection- you made it work perfectly!!