Friday

Life In Color Pocket Pages!

Hi Everyone!

How many projects did you finished during National Scrapbooking Day? I made 3 and this one was created for a challenge in the Project Life Card Swaps group on Facebook. 

I used the Life In Color Collection from Simple Stories.

During Week 5 we went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum (not a fan of it). If you saw my Life In Color Layouts from last week those pages go between this spread. We also went to Bubba Gump and it was awesome! Saved my trip! 

These month cards come in the Sn@p Pack.

In the glassine bag I have some tags and a Shopkins check list, my daughter is obsessed with those.

This is a screenshot of my Photo Album in my iPhone. I love her little selfies. To glue all my die cuts and photos I used the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive.
 I hope you enjoyed these pages! I've been uploading videos at least once a week on my YouTube Chanel so make sure you subscribe to see all fun scrappy stuff I do there! Take Care Friends!


0 lovely comments: