Friday

Citrus Twist Pocket Life Challenge

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie and I am really excited! The Citrus Twist Blog has a few challenges every month to jump start your creativity. This week Kristen will be inspiring you! One of her prompts is to use black and white photos, The second one is to do something you've never done and the third one to focus on the photos. 

I am crazy about labels! They are perfect for layering but most of the time I use them to stamp my dates on my title card. I love using a heart die with my 6x6 papers because you can really see the cute patterns in the die cuts.

These aqua alpha stickers are gorgeous! I love the silver foiling! They are exclusive from Citrus Twist. 

Something I've never done in my pages is using photo corners. I really love how it came out! These are from the Sprinkled Add On Kit. For the base card of the photos I used the 6x6 paper pad. 

A good tip to use black and white photos it to look for  low quality photos. It makes them look better instantly. It's also a good option when the colors don't match the rest of the photos. I went to town on my 4x6 photos with the Turn The Page Stickers.

I loved the photos from this week because they were happy random memories. The colors were really happy too! 
I hope you were inspired by Kristel like I was in this layout!
Have an awesome day! 

0 lovely comments: