Monday

Project Life with the April Lilli Shop and Carta Bella

Hey Everyone! This month the April Lilli Shop Featured Collection is Flora from Carta Bella. You can get this collection during the month of May at 20% OFF! I was happy when I got this collection because it's brighter than it appears in the product photos. The floral patterns are very pretty! I wish they made an ephemera pack with just flowers. 
There are 4 papers with cut outs for pocket pages and I used 3 of those: Rose Garden, Petunia Patch and Peony Posy.
I did some layering with washi tape and the Flora Ephemera Pack

For the title card I used the Heart Day Charming Chipboard Stickers. I really liked this card! I knew it was going to be a title card when I saw it!

I added a bunch of small word stickers from Simple Stories and I used black and white washi because I didn't want to add something busy in addition to the floral patterns. 
I used the Flora Simply Stated 4x6 Stamp Set to stamp on my daughter's photo. These stamps are really good quality stamps! I used Stayz On Ink. 
I hope you enjoyed these pocket pages! Remember to keep checking the April Lilli Blog for more projects with the Flora Collection!

0 lovely comments: