Monday

April Lilli: Cardmaking with Carta Bella

  No comments    
categories: , ,
Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Today I am sharing these cards I made using the Flora Collection from Carta Bella. This is the featured collection on the April Lilli Shop for the month of May. For the first card, I used the Peony Posy Bunch PaperPeony Posy Cluster Paper and Flora Ephemera Pack. I stamped the HELLO using the Flora Simple Stated 4x6 Stamps. I made the black and white feather using washi tape. You can see how I made it in THIS VIDEO

For my second, card I used a card from the Lily Meadow Journal Cards, Rose Garden Bouquet Paper, Petunia Patch Paper and a paper bow I made with Rose Garden Journal Cards Paper. I used Tombow Foam Tape to give my cards dimension. 

To dress up my envelopes I use the Tombow Removable Adhesive to trace the flap of the envelope. Then I cut it out and I use the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to glue everything down. For this last one, I used Rose Garden Bouquet Paper, Peony Pony Cluster, Flora Ephemera Pack and a Waffle Flower die cut.



These are great cards for any occasion. This collection is great for cardmaking.
Remember that yo can get this collection for 20% OFF during the month of May!

0 lovely comments: