Saturday

April Lilli: Pinkfresh Awesomeness

Hey Everyone! This month the April Lilli Shop is featuring the Dream On Collection by Pinkfresh Studio. You can get this collection for 20% OFF during the month of April. I am loving the colors in this collection! Orange is my favorite color but I don't get to scrap with it often. I also like this kelly green color. 


Here I have a few ideas to include in your project life when your week is slow: weather, what are you reading or watching, projects you are working on, quotes you find online or just pretty filler cards.

My daughter had an activity in school that week so almost half of my spread is about that night. 

For the weekly card, I used the Day Dream Paper with the Puffy Alphabet Stickers from the Dream On Collection, the Dream On Rubber ChipsCardstock Die Cuts, and Dream On Studio Puff Stickers but I also added a few items from my stash. 

I made a simple filler card with the Trance Paper and a few little embellishments like the Dream On Studio Puff Stickers and one of the squares from the Reverie Paper

In this title card, I cut out some squares from the Fancy Paper and I layered them to look like little paintings. I like to mix fonts like the Puffy Alphabet Stickers and these ancient Thickers I had in my alphas drawer.

In this filler card I used one of the pretty squares from the Fancy Paper and  Cardstock Die Cuts. I added a few enamel dots on some of the circles and at the bottom a Dream On Washi Sticker.

I hope you enjoyed this layout! Remember that you have until the end of April to get the Dream On collection at 20% OFF.

0 lovely comments: