Wednesday

Project Life with April Lilli using Heart Day By Crate Paper

Happy February! Speaking of Love Month, the featured collection at the April Lilli Shop is Heart Day By Crate Paper! I am in LOVE! It is a gorgeous collection and you can get it at the April Lilli Shop during the month of February for 20% OFF.
I made a project life spread using this line. These are colors and patterns that I use every day, not just on Valentine's Day. I love pink and I have 2 girls plus I love hearts! 

I puffy hearts these Heart Day Puffy Hearts so much!!! They are probably my favorite thing in this collection. I used numbers in the photos to write my journaling on a few cards using my typewriter.

 I love the Charming Thickers from this collection! The title card looks really cute with the tag from the Ephemera Pack. I covered the part that said "Happy Valentine's Day!" with the small tag from the Layered Embellishments.

Since this was a slow week I added some photos of books me and my daughter were reading. The book related stamps are from Elle's Studio. The arrows are from the 12x12 Chipboard Stickers.
I hope you enjoyed these pages! If you want to see how I made them check out this Process Video! 



0 lovely comments: