Tuesday

December Daily 2016: I Finished!!

Hello Everyone! I am pleased to announce that I FINISHED MY DECEMBER DAILY! YAY! If you want to see a flip through of the whole album check out THIS VIDEO
This is a really photo heavy post but I wanted to include all the photos in one post. 

I used the Mistletoe Kisses Collection from Simple Stories. You can see how I made the cover in THIS VIDEO.


For the first page I wanted to keep it as plain as possible since I wanted the large photo to show through the pockets. 


 The "december stories" acrylic words is from Pretty Little Studio.

I took this photo with my cellphone and used the Color Story App to edit and add the stars.

I used Bella Blvd. paper on the back of the photo to make it sturdier.



Since I live far away from my family I included photos my mom and my sister sent me from their tree.  




In this layout I included a pocket to add a hidden photo. I used the candy as a pull tab.  

I also tried a new recipe so I decided to include it in my book!


In the 2x8 shaker pocket I added adhesive bradz from Simple Stories back to back!  



 
I thought this card needed a small extra detail and I stamped all over this card using white.

I saw that the Ali Edwards kits had really big tags and I loved that. Lucky me, I found these huge tags at Tuesday Morning for $1.99.

On December 6th my daughter read "Olivia Counts Down to Christmas" so in the little pocket she added her own Countdown to Christmas. 

On the shaker pocket I added sequins and acrylic stars from Pretty Little Studio.

This day we had breakfast with Santa. I used the big tags for portrait 4x6 photos.


On the back of the tag I made this Christmas tree shape with little pieces. I was inspired my Melinda Spinks to do this.



The big red foil numbers are from the Yuletide Collection from Pink Paislee.


This is the least Christmas-y spread on the album. I used products from Studio Calico.  


This day we decorated gingerbread houses and I included the box in the album.

On the little pocket on the right I hid a tag with a Shortbread Cookie Recipe.

On the 21st I had a cookie marathon so I documented the cookies I made.


This is a really old My Mind's Eye Collection. It worked perfect for this day. The huge paper is for journaling and making the photo on the back sturdier.


I took a photo of the cookie boxes I made as gifts and printed the photo 6.5 x 8.5.

Foil is so difficult to photograph! I wish you could see how pretty this looks in real life! On the Santa photo I added some glitter and shape sequins and I sealed the pocket with my Fuse Tool.


The back of this foil clear is plain red so I tried to mirror the 25 on the back.




These cards are from Elle's Studio. I asked my daughter to journal a little bit about Christmas Day.

In the last pocket I included pieces and manuals from their toys and projects my daughter made at school like the Grinch!

I hope you enjoyed these pages. Thank you so much if you made it all the way to the bottom! Did you finished your December Daily? 

0 lovely comments: