Monday

Project Life: Autumn Weeks

  Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing with you some Autumn Project Life Pages! Fall is my favorite time to document! (Yuck Winter, please go away cold!) I used items from my Freckled Fawn kits. I've been hoarding them for too long and I realized I need to use them! In here I used items from the November Kit and the February Oh Deer Me Kit.

The page protector from this side is from Simple Stories.

This page protector with fun 3x3 pockets is from October Afternoon! Is probably my favorite style but is the hardest one to work with.

This Hello Autumn Card is from the November Journaling Cards Set. I used cork and a Lawn Fan Die to cut the number 46.

My daughter disguised this turkey for school. I like to take photos of her drawings and school work and put it in 3x4 photos.

I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive to glue these wood veneers.

This card is actually wrong I was supposed to put a 47 in this one. I noticed after photos and video were done but I changed it. The numbers are from Fancy Pants Designs and the words Week and NoVeMbEr are from Pretty Little Studio.

I love this pocket page with Pretty Little Studio acrylics from the Oakley Avenue Collection from Ashley Horton.

I am so happy with this pocket! I have so many wood veneers! I really need to start using them! The leaves are from Freckled Fawn and the sequins are a mix from Pretty Little Studio and Spiegelmom Scraps.



I hope you enjoyed these pages as much as I enjoy these memories!


0 lovely comments: