Wednesday

April Lilli: Heart Day Gift Bag

Hey Everyone! For my second April Lilli project using the Heart Day Collection I altered this gift bag. I love this ADORE YOU floral pattern, I would wallpaper my craft room with it! I used the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to glue everything. This is where my daughter carried her Valentine's so it really needed a strong adhesive to hold it. 
At the top I used a row of the HUGS AND KISSES paper and I rouged crepe paper behind it. Underneath that I used the SWEETHEARTS paper and I fringed it to copy the pattern. I so wished I had fringe scissors but I would probably used them once a year. I also cut the bottom of a few pieces and I lifted the paper to give it more volume. The heart is from the Heart Day 12X12 CHIPBOARD STICKERS and the Happy Valentine's Day Sticker is from the Heart Day PHRASE STICKERS. The little tag is from the Heart Day EPHEMERA PACK.
You can get any item from the Heart Day Collection at the April Lilli Shop for 20% OFF during the month of February! Make sure you grab your goodies before they are gone!