Thursday

Freckled Fawn: Bright and Happy Project Life

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie and today I'm sharing some pocket pages using the November Oh Deer Me Kit! This kit is one of my favorites ever! I love the colors, it has puffy words, cute houses, labels, enamel dots and cute washi! 

I found this note from my daughter's teacher in her folder so I kept it to add her to my pl book. Next to it I added a cluster with an Acetate Cloud, Puffy White Stars, Chipboard Banner Phrase Stickers and Clear Epoxy Arrow Stickers.

I love adding my daughters' drawings to my project life. After that I can throw away the paper but keep the memory.

In the title card I used the House Puffy Stickers. At the bottom of the sticky note I used a Summertime Washi Sticker Sheet.

 I used the July Vellum Alphas Stickers to write the titles on the November Journaling Cards. On the right, I added Black Puffy Script Alphas.

This is a floating embellishment card. I just added a circle with a cloud, a Chipboard Banner Phrase Stickers, Enamel Dots and little hearts. I made the hearts with cardstock and washi tape.

For the 24 Hours sticker I used the November Label Stickers and I stamped 24 hours on it.

I created a filler card with Vintage Doily Acetate Die CutsHouse Puffy Stickers and I typed Party with Friends on the November Label Stickers.

I created another filler card using the White Foam Family Word Stickers from the November Kit, Puffy White Stars, and white plus signs puffy stickers. 
I hope you enjoyed these pages! And I hope you are enjoying your kit!

0 lovely comments: