Wednesday

December Daily: Day Eight

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie sharing Day 8 of my December Daily. This day we did Gingerbread Houses which is one of our favorite holiday things activities. That's why we have so many photos. I also like to add the box of the house. Packaging is very important when I document because I always think about what things might change in 20 years. 

The journal cards from December Oh Deer Me Kit are so perfect! They are double sided and there are 2 of each so you don't have to pick a side.

My daughters' drawings are also important because they grow so fast and those things change a lot. I included this one in my December Daily instead of my Project Life because it's a drawing of our Elf. 

I went crazy with the December Epoxy Heart Stickers. The phrases are from the December Die Cut Pack.

This page is the back of the Gingerbread House Box. To cover the box I used the December 2017 Papers.

I used a die from Lawn Fawn to cut my photo and the paper around the paper. 

I sprinkled these Tiny Red Rhinestones Stickers all around the layout. The December Die Cut Pack comes with a few journaling spots. The unicorn and the gingerbread house are from Cat Martin.

The December Vellum Stickers come with a few strips you can use as washi. I like to layer these with phrases.

I love Freckled Fawn alphas and these beautiful Red Alphas are not exception!

I hope you enjoyed the December Kit! The January is pretty amazing too! 

0 lovely comments: