Friday

Project Life: On A Whim with April Lilli

Hi Everyone! This month on the April Lilli Shop the featured collection is On A Whim by Amy Tangerine! I am super excited because I am a big Amy Tangerine Fan and the colors in this collection are so fun and gorgeous!

I am still catching bits from my 2016 album and I knew I wanted to use the In Good Company Paper with those fun 3x3 squares.


For the 3x4 pockets I used the Good Stuff Paper. I like using the patterns strips at the bottom of the paper. I almost use it as washi to create layers.


The Puffy Letter Thickers from this collection are so freaking cute!! Next to the title card I have a photo of a book my daughter was reading that week. I also used the Read Stamp from Elle's Studio which I love to use to document everything my family reads! 

I can't stop reading the "Wicked Smart" card with a Boston accent! LOL The 2 photos next to it were taken by my 3 years old daughter. I like to include some of the photos my daughters take in my album even though a few of them are blurry. They show their life from their perspective. They aren't perfect but they tell a story. On my Project Life stories are very important! 

The On A Whim Sticker Book is everything!!! It has a lot of fun phrases, images and alpha stickers!


The alphas in the On A Whim Sticker Book are white so you can use them on top of dark photos like I did the photo of my daughter lining up Shopkins on my dresser. I added little lower stickers to the cacti and I like how it looks! This line is so colorful! I love it!


During the month of June you can get On A Whim by Amy Tangerine for 20% OFF! Yay! This is THE Summer Collection you need to document your fun Summer days and vacations!
I hope you enjoyed these pocket pages!

0 lovely comments: