Friday

Simple Stories: Gather Together

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie with today’s pocket pages using the Gather Together Collection. I also used a few items from Hello Fall. These collections work great together because their colors are very similar.

I used the Bright Sn@p Letter Stickers to number some of the photos. That way I can journal about everything in one or two cards. This spread has a lot of nature photos with oranges and brown. The Gather Together Mini Kit’s Journaling Elements go perfect with them.

I used a Gather Together Journaling Card for my weekly title card. To write the title I used the Hello Fall Combo Cardstock Stickers. I love the font of these alphas. I also used Hello Fall Bits and Pieces. 


I took a screenshot of this meme because Daylights Saving really does drive me crazy. I used this Piles of Smiles pattern because I needed something light to balance all the colors.

The Hello Fall 4x6 Stickers comes with a sheet that has lots fall related words and phrases. Since this right side is very photo heavy I added word stickers to all the photos in the middle row.

I needed an extra card to journal on. I liked this brown one but it was a bit dark so I used correction tape to draw a few lines. After I typed everything I distressed the corners.

I hope you enjoyed these pages! Don’t forget to document your Thanksgiving with the Gather Together Collection. It has turkeys! J

0 lovely comments: