Sunday

Project Life: Quirky Week 22

Happy Friday! I made these really fun Project Life pages using products from Freckled Fawn and the Happy Core Kit.

The word stickers I'm obsessed with are from Simple Stories. This is a top three item in my pages! Of course I always add washi.

The photo where my daughter is playing with blocks in the rubber floor inspired all the colors in this layout. It was such a happy and fun week I wanted this layout to show that.

 This is a pretty simple title card. The card is from the Happy Core Kit, the word from Simple Stories, the label is a freebie from Kaitlin Sheaffer and the rest is from Freckled Fawn.

I also wanted to mimic my daughter's heart glasses around the layout and I specifically bought the heart glasses acrylic pieces when she got that glasses. Also the emoji is inspired by that.

This was my bestie when I was a kid! My Glowworm, Mia! Can you spot the 80's in this photo? The stamp roller is from Amy Tangerine.

 To glue the clear alphas I used the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. To color the alphas on the right I used the Tombow Dual Brush Pens.

To glue most of my embellishments I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive +. The tag on the right was already done because I had a bunch DIY pre-made of embellishments.

 I did all of my journaling with my typewriter. If you plan to subscribe to the Oh Deer Me Kit use my name (Jennie Garcia) and my email (jennifer.garciabones@gmail) when you are checking out and you can get from $5 to $15 in store credit. ;)


Here is a process video of how it all came together!

I hope you enjoyed these pages! Don't forget to follow me on Social Media to see all of my projects and a few fun behind the scenes. 

Periscope: JennieGarciaN

1 lovely comments:

xeqyf said...

Yes, different topics have been induced with the management among the humans for the completion of the goals and objectives through the dissertations writing services. Now the cute terms has been directed for the aforesaid terms for the success of the individuals.