Sunday

Project Life: Quirky Week 22

Happy Friday! I made these really fun Project Life pages using products from Freckled Fawn and the Happy Core Kit.

The word stickers I'm obsessed with are from Simple Stories. This is a top three item in my pages! Of course I always add washi.

The photo where my daughter is playing with blocks in the rubber floor inspired all the colors in this layout. It was such a happy and fun week I wanted this layout to show that.

 This is a pretty simple title card. The card is from the Happy Core Kit, the word from Simple Stories, the label is a freebie from Kaitlin Sheaffer and the rest is from Freckled Fawn.

I also wanted to mimic my daughter's heart glasses around the layout and I specifically bought the heart glasses acrylic pieces when she got that glasses. Also the emoji is inspired by that.

This was my bestie when I was a kid! My Glowworm, Mia! Can you spot the 80's in this photo? The stamp roller is from Amy Tangerine.

 To glue the clear alphas I used the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. To color the alphas on the right I used the Tombow Dual Brush Pens.

To glue most of my embellishments I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive +. The tag on the right was already done because I had a bunch DIY pre-made of embellishments.

 I did all of my journaling with my typewriter. If you plan to subscribe to the Oh Deer Me Kit use my name (Jennie Garcia) and my email (jennifer.garciabones@gmail) when you are checking out and you can get from $5 to $15 in store credit. ;)


Here is a process video of how it all came together!

I hope you enjoyed these pages! Don't forget to follow me on Social Media to see all of my projects and a few fun behind the scenes. 

Periscope: JennieGarciaN

0 lovely comments: