Monday

Paper Issues: January Java Journal Project Day One!

Happy Monday! Can I get woo-hoo for kids in school?! Woo-hoo! Well, half a woo-hoo for me because my toddler is exploiting the terrible twos phase!
I wanted to share with you my January Java Journal! Yay! It's a fun little project put together by Paper Issues and the point is to take a breather every day to sit down with your coffee (or tea, juice, water, sippy cup, etc.) and journal with the help of a prompt.
The first day prompt is "I Really Love" and I decided to write a bit about these 2 crazy monkeys.
 Most of the things I used came in the January Java Journal Kit!
 These little alphas are from October Afternoon and the big ones are from Fancy Pants Designs. 
 All the washi I used is from Freckled Fawn. That awesome die is from Waffle Flower!
 One of my resolutions for 2016 is to make more videos.My challenge is to make 16 this year! Here is video Number one of 2016! 
I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you jump to the challenge using the hashtag #januaryjavajournal on Instagram! Share your project on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group too!

1 lovely comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun idea! Love your first page!