Thursday

Project Life: Summer Babe By Papercakes from Serena Bee

Hey Everyone! Today I have some fun project life pages using the Summer Babe Collection from Papercakes by Serena Bee. The first thing that I thought when I saw the collection was Saved By The Bell Intro. Which I absolutely LOVE! Another thing I love about this collection is the fact that it has purple! 

You can buy this collection by pieces or get the whole thing and get a super fun bonus mini kit! The collection is really graphic and it has lots of pretty pastels and ombre patterns. 

The Summer Babe Elements has these cute little hearts. I copied them and then put a lot of them in a Silhouette document so I can add them all around my pages. I also like to add little words on my photos and the elements page has a bunch of fun summer sayings. 

When I saw this card I knew that it would be a title card! I just love it! It has a cool background so I didn't have to add too much. I did use the tiny hearts and the tag from the Summer Babe Elements. The alphas are from Pinkfresh Studio.

These White Puffy Script Alphas are from Freckled Fawn. The pink alphas are from Momenta. I tried to add some old things from my stash because I have my embellishments in drawers by colors and I tend to forget about them. 

That cute bathing suit journaling card is an exclusive that comes in the Bonus Mini Collection that you can get when you buy the Summer Babe Full Collection.

These cute bathing suits are in the element page. When I journal I like papers with a subtle background so I can read my journaling. I used one of the beautiful ombre patterns in the collection. 

This week I had a lot of photos and I wanted to include this ticket and the movie poster. I used a Flip Pocket from Simple Stories. I fused around the movie ticket and added sequins when I was done I fused the whole pocket. After I was done with my Fuse Tool I glued the pocket on the page protector. 

How cool does this looks?! And the movie was really good! 
Make sure you take a look at Serena's NEW Awesome line Summer Babe! Support your favorite Boss Babes! 

0 lovely comments: