Sunday

Project Life Sundays: Week 6

Hi Everyone! I'm glad you are here for another Project Life Sundays!
Today I'm sharing a spread using an oldie but a goodie! Midway from October Afternoon!

I used the 8x8 Paper Pad from Midway to do all my cards.

I also used stickers from the midway line and embellishments from the past Oh Deer Me kits from Freckled Fawn! 

All the alphas are from different lines from October Afternoon and the smile cut is from the Silhouette Store. I used stamps from Freckled Fawn and I used the Tombow Mono Twin Permanent Marker to write on the photo. This marker is the best to write on photos and washi tape! 

I made this pie chart about how my girls get along. These tiny alphas are from Kaisercraft.

The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

The family card is from Jillibean Soup and the brads from October Afternoon. The arrow paper clip is from Freckled Fawn.

I hope you enjoyed this Project Life Post!
I am linking this up to the Paper Issues Enamored with Enamel Dots Issue!

0 lovely comments: