Sunday

Collecting Moments with Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie! How is your Summer so far? Ready to document it? The July Oh Deer Me Kit is perfect for these memories! 

The Doodle Phrase Rubber Shapes are one of my favorite items in the July Kit. To glue them I use the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive

The Admit One Chipboard Stickers are pretty cool because it has phrases, little word stickers and images. I love the bright colors too! On top of the "O" in Together I used a Heart and Star Icon Puffy Sticker.

All the items in the title card are from past kits. Every month the kit is packed with super cute items that don't last too long in the shop! Make sure you subscribe to the kit so you won't miss any of the goodness! The heart is from a really cool pack of Acetate Fruit Shapes. To glue my acetate pieces I used the Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue. I love layering embellishments! When people think about layering they think about layering papers but layering embellishments, to me, is more whimsical!  The washi is from the Summertime Washi Sticker Sheets. I puffy heart all the puffy stickers. I love the White Puffy Hearts Stickers because they give off an enamel dot kind of vibe.

I am loving adding alphas on top of photos. Maybe putting alphas on a photo of a person might be a little strange for you so you can start by an inanimate objects like this cookie! I used the White Puffy Script Alpha Stickers, my favorite font ever!

 Freckled Fawn has a gift when it comes to alphas! The Vellum Alpha Stickers are too cute! I also like to use vellum stickers on top of photos because they feel light and you can see the details of the photos through them.

I love blank spaces in my photos so I can embellish them. In here, I did a washi cluster with the Doodle Phrase Washi. On top, I added a Doodle Puffy Camera Sticker and at the bottom I added a chipboard phrase sticker from the Admit One Chipboard Stickers
I can't wait to see what next month's kit will look like! Stay tuned! You don't want to miss it! Take Care!


0 lovely comments: