Wednesday

Use Your Washi!: Dear Layla Layout

Hey washi loving friends! I have a craaaaazy amount of washi! It's my favorite thing to buy! It's March 29th and I am proud to say that I haven't spent any money on scrappy stuff on 2017! My number one priority was not to buy more washi because I have around 400 rolls. Yikes! In this layout I decided to use up my washi.

I only used patterned paper to mat the photo. Since the patterns are so random I didn't want it to be even crazier. I also added a little cluster of Freckled Fawn embellishments with a Silhouette Cut. 

I also has some washi sheets that I get in my Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kits so I used a bunch of those too. These yellow and orange alphas are so old! I am hoarding them because I LOVE them. I used most in my Project Life album, but I ran out of letters to write 'week". On the background I sprinkled some Tattered Angels Mist around to create some splatters. 
This is the extra project I made for the Freckled Fawn DT Call so wish me a lot of luck! Being on this DT is one of my crafty bucket lists items. 



0 lovely comments: