Friday

My Top 5 of February

Thanks God is Friday!! Woo-Hoo!!
I got this idea to pick my favorite 5 products of the month to share with you at the end of each month!
This is my first month so if you have any ideas of what else I can include or do just let me know in the comment section ;) 

#1 Sequins!! 


I love sequins!! Put them in a pocket or just use them as shimmery embellishments around your project!! I like the ones in the big pack at Michael's, it kind of pain to sort through them but I like the variety of sizes. I also like the little ones from Avery Elle

Find this project HERE!

Find this project HERE


#2 Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Core Kit! 

My favorite kit yet! It has super cute colors and the filler and journaling cards are well distributed. (Unlike the Baby Girl kit which has very few filler cards and tons of journaling ones)
*Photo from Becky Higgins.com

Find this project HERE!


Love the fact that I can mix horizontal and vertical 4x6 photos plus add a little title and journaling.
*Photo from Amazon.com

Find this project HERE!

#4 Avery Elle's Die: Avery's Alphas Elle-ments

I tried it with cork and it looks awesome!! I also love using the negative as much as I like the letters. 

Avery's Alphas Die coordinates with Avery's Alphas clear stamp set

Find this project HERE!

It is super super strong and can be used on many surfaces! It's transparent so it great with vellum! 
Tombow Xtreme Glue Tape

Find this project HERE!

Tell me about YOUR top 5 favorite products this month!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!

0 lovely comments: