Friday

Tombow USA and Waffle Flower Blog Hop


This week Tombow USA is teaming up with Waffle Flower Crafts to bring you a blog hop full of inspiration! Make sure you visit Tombow USA and Waffle Flower on Facebook and tell them how much you loved this Blog Hop!

You were in Amanda's Blog but if you need to go back at the beginning go to the Waffle Flower Blog

For this hop I made this Project Life Spread.
Most of the stamping in this layout was done with the Doily Square Stamp Set from Waffle Flower. The "sprinkled" stamping on the Adventure Card was made with the 100% Love Stamp.
To glue the wood veneers I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive and for die cuts I used the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
I love this title card and I made it with the Doily Circle Die from Waffle Flower and I used the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. It dries clear so it's perfect for it!
 To this card, I just added the "Love & Happiness" sentiment from the Doily Square Stamp Set.
 I used this brush stroke from the Doily Square Stamp Set in two cards and I love how it stamps! In case you are not familiar with QR Codes in Project Life, this is great to include videos or links. What I do is upload my family videos to YouTube as "Unlisted". Then I use the URL on a website called www.qrstuff.com and I choose a color for my QR Code. Download it and insert on a Word Document. If you want to put it on a frame like I did here measure the inside of the frame and fix the width on the document. Finally glue using the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
 The HI! on the photo is from the 100% Love Stamp Set I love stamping on photos and these stamps are great for that! On the quote card I used the brush stroke stamp from the Doily Square Stamp Set in different colors


 I love to use the Doily Square Stamp as a frame!

Check out these prizes!

Tombow USA is giving away a set of Tombow Bright Dual Brush Pens, the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue, Tombow Adhesive Dots and Tombow Foam Tape.

Waffle Flower is giving away the Doily Square Die and Doily Square Stamp Set.

You have until June 5th, 2015 to comment and the winner will be announced on June 6th.

If you want an extra entry go to the Tombow USA Facebook Page and let them know what your favorite thing on this hop was!

YOUR NEXT STOP IS SABRINA!

Jennie Garcia <<YOU ARE HERE!

36 lovely comments:

Rahmat said...

What a lovely project to cherish the memories!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a fabulous keepsake! What a way to preserve the memories! Great project!

liz said...

Wow! I admire your work. I always wanted to scrapbook with my daughter, but it is all just stuffed into plastic tubs!

Karen said...

oh my gosh, what a cute idea about the QR code! loved the cards and the colors are so sweet!

Unknown said...

What a great project! Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures too. She is adorable.

D.Ann C said...

What a cutie and fab layout... Love the frog eating a fly! : )

Joyce said...

So many awesome ideas on one layout--I'm not sure which idea to try first! Thanks!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow what lovely pocket pages and sweet photos!

Jeff S said...

I never thought about putting a QR code in a layout....so clever!

Unknown said...

Using a QR code was so creative!

LauraJane:) said...

super colorful layouts!

Tracie Pond said...

Looks great, Jennie. Lots of detail.

scrapBugz said...

Beautiful layout!

Mandy

Alma Dirpaul said...

What a colorful layout. Thanks for the great giveaway, Tombow and Waffle flower.

Shelly said...

This is awesome!

Lucinda said...

A wonderful page!

Brithzi said...

Great layout.

cghundley said...

Cute PL pages! Love
the details on each
page and lots of fun
to look at.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Oh! That's a lovely rainbow card with the doily die

Barbara said...

I love your page. I have the round doily and would like to add the square to my collection.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your project life pages with all the bright and beautiful elements!!

Hussena said...

Fabulous project life spread. Love all the beautiful elements you have added to it.

Sherry Butcher said...

Love you cute and fun layout. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pocket pages. that's my kind of scrapbooking.
Looks like you have a cute little helper.
The pages are wonderful and will be great memories in the future.
thanks for sharing.

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness....such adorable photos!!! Love the vibrant colors you used for the different elements. Wonderful pages!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Katia said...

my goodnes your pl is amazing!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome PL spread! I love that gorgeous and delicate doily design!

Unknown said...

Great layout !

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful to see your success with pocket pages and the awesome ways you have incorporated both companies products!!

Sue D said...

Great PL spread. I like the doily die on the title card.

Jean said...

Wow - this is awesome! So many fun details!

Indy's Designs said...

Wonderful project as well as fabulous products!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful pl lo. Never heard of a glue dot runner. Sounds useful. Hugz

Ava Gavloski said...

so sweet and lovely presentation

SweetScraps said...

Beautiful work with the dies! Lovin the PL pages. Havin fun hopping along!

GinaF said...

Such a busy project! Very cute.