Sunday

April Lilli Featuring Winter Wonderland from Simple Stories

Hey Everyone! We are half way through January which means you still have 16 more days to get the Winter Wonderland Collection at April Lilli for 20% OFF! 

I made this cluster with the Bits and Pieces, and the 4x6 Sticker Sheet. I also added twine from May Arts.  

 To the cluster of paper I added a 6x6 Paper from the Pad. I always recommend to get the Collection Kit because it comes with the Winter Wonderland 12x12 Sticker Sheet and all the papers. A few of these items are on this sticker sheet.

I added a few items from the 6x12 Chipboard Stickers a and I used Tombow Foam Tabs on the Bits and Pieces.

I hope you enjoyed this layout! Make sure you check out the rest of the team! Stay tuned to February to see what will be the Featured Product next month! 


1 lovely comments:

Tammy Mauer said...

Very cute layout! Love that you used nontraditional colors. So fun!