Sunday

Winter Wonderland with April Lilli

Hello! This year I'm really lucky to be on the April Lilli Design Team! 
Every month the Design Team will feature a collection to bring you lots of inspiration. 
This month we are featuring Winter Wonderland from Simple Stories

 I've been doing lots of pocket pages and I miss 12x12 layouts so I decided to treat myself to one. I went a little die cut crazy but I love embellishments clusters! 

 This collection has the cutest washi tape Simple Stories has made yet! I also like the little word stickers they've been including in their 4x6 Sticker Sheets

These photos are from January when we had a snowstorm and we built a snowgirl. The snowman from the Chipboard Stickers is doing the same pose. I also added Enamel Dots to the eyes. 


I embellished the mittens from the Bits and Pieces pack with twine and enamel dots. I used a lot of Tombow Foam Tape for the embellishments. 
I hope you enjoyed my layout! Make sure you follow April Lilli on social media for inspiration, giveaways and sales! 
I hope 2017 is amazing for you! :) 

1 lovely comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous page Jennie!! Love all the layering and details with embellishments!! <3