Sunday

Project Life Sunday: Week 5!

This Project Life Sunday is brought to you by things you do last minute! LOL 
  
For this layout I used paper I hoarded, these are from the Kiss Me and Snapshots Collections from Bella Blvd. 

This week my daughter had a 100 Days of School Activity and had to dress up like an old lady.

I love this title card but I really didn't do much to it. I just used patterned paper, the blue sticker with the cloud, alphas and a label. 

That geotag is a die from Technique Tuesday that I got from Paper Issues, the heart on the circle is from Freckled Fawn. The green alphas are from the dollar spot at Joann's. On the right I used vellum to make a pocket. I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive since it's clear, it won't show through the paper.

The numbers and the clear stickers are from Freckled Fawn, the pink ones are from the Joann's Dollar Spot.

I'm trying to use my handwriting on my PL Layout but to write on photos I still prefer my typewriter. 

This white alphas are from Freckled Fawn.

Well I hope you enjoyed this last minute Project Life Sunday!
If you have any questions leave them at the comment section and I will get back to ya!
Have a great President's Day! Go hit those sales! 

0 lovely comments: